HGHS 2008
HGHS 2009
CSSA 1992
CSSA 1998
NSBHS 2003
HGHS 2007
Independent 2005
CSSA 2003
Fort St 1999
NSGHS 2009
HGHS 2010HSC 2007
HSC 2006
HSC 2005
HSC 2004
And I'm still not confident. :\
I have never finished. When time's up, I'm in the first half of question 8 on average (providing I don't think "**** this" around question 7). Anyone else finding this happening to them?
My performance has also been ranging from 'literally gave up halfway' to 'that was so shit I don't even want to look back at it' to "OMG I haven't given up and I'm not absolutely failing except I can't do some of Q7 and almost all of Q8!", depending on what they ask me.
What sort of questions do you skip? I'm finding that I skip a lot of harder 3 unit (generally the nastiest shit though marks are able to be scabbed sometimes) though in some of the HSC papers, conics in Q8 looks kinda... I haven't even looked at it properly. Instant skip.

3 comments:
O_O
I have only attempted HSC 2001-2006, haha
Yeah...I generally skip 7 and 8 but I am getting a little better, depending on the questions =)
I don't do 4 unit but...wow.
I haven't even THAT much in 2U except for three trials and the 2006~2009 HSC. ==
I've only done 4 papers since the trials --> I've done more preparation for the trials than the actual HSC -.- lol
Post a Comment