Saturday, October 23, 2010

Runescape Halloween Event Review

Ah, it was alright. Not too short (not that I would complain if it was), not too long, not too hard (runescape wikia ftw), though I did vote for the mummy costume rather than the bone brooch (why would you like a brooch that just turns you into a pile of bones? Ek, mummy costume's way more useful as you can wear it whenever wherever). I bought a wizard t set for 1.9k or something just to check it out with the swanky boots that came out with a new f2p quest (very easy). They match. Hopefully everyone will soon realise that and the price will go up.

...Holy shit gold-trimmed blue wizard set is now 5mill?? I should have bought more in the past. Damn, Saradomin isn't as expensive as it used to be. Oh well, it's not like I'm going to sell it anytime. Yes, gold-trimmed green dhide set is going up slowly... Meh as long as I still have my items I'm fine.

No comments: