Friday, October 8, 2010

UNSW Scholarships

For Students Entering Their FIRST YEAR
The Alexandria Ada Lam Scholarship - unavailable.
The Bega Scholarship in Civil Engineering - I'm not in the ACCESS scheme.
The Bernard William Gould Memorial Scholarship - unavailable.
The Faculty of Engineering Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Scholarship - I'm not Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander.
The Faculty of Engineering International Alumni Scholarships - I'm Australian.
The Jack Beale Scholarship - I'm not concerned about water and the environment enough to write a statement about it. I'm more into structures.
The Malcolm Chaikin Foundation Scholarships - dude, only 2 people in the entire science/commerce/engineering fields get it... do you think I would? I don't.
The RTA Undergraduate Civil Engineering/Commerce Scholarships for First Year Students - I'm more interested in structures than traffic, and I'm not doing commerce.
Co-Op Scholarship - only one I actually have a chance for. But apparently it's really hard....

Rural Scholarships For Students Entering Their FIRST YEAR
The Faculty of Engineering Rural Scholarships
The Dean's Engineering Rural Scholarship
The Stan Hall Rural Scholarship
The RTA Undergraduate Rural Scholarship in Civil Engineering for First Year Students
The Parsons Brinckerhoff Rural Scholarship in Civil Engineering
The Campbell Family – UNSW Endowment Rural Scholarship
The Wellington, Blayney, Cabonne Strategic Alliance Rural Scholarship


For Students Entering Their SECOND OR LATER YEARS
The ACMEE Scholarship in Engineering
The GHD Undergraduate Engineering Scholarship
The Parsons Brinckerhoff Civil Engineering Scholarship
The Roads and Traffic Authority, NSW (RTA) Scholarship in Civil Engineering for 2nd Year Students
The Bilfinger Berger Services Scholarship for Tomorrow's Engineering Leaders


Travel Scholarships For Students Entering Their SECOND OR LATER YEARS
The Boyarsky Travel Scholarship


USYD, UTS, UWS, Maq etc - not interested, I only want to go to UNSW

No comments: