It was the worst exam I've done in my life. Strangely I didn't get to use my calculator. I didn't attempt most of Q7 and all of Q8 minus one part which I probably guessed wrong. Used 9 booklets out of 16. Yes 16, it was a stack. I estimate my raw mark to be 72-75/120.
I swear they bumped up the difficulty 2-fold. Integration is an easy topic, but they gave absolutely no hint besides the substitition of t=tanx/2. There was a lot of harder 3u. Q8 was like two pages of gibberish chucked at your face. Mechanics was made to be a joke because there was only 4 marks on it.
Though one thing I did like about the exam was the fact that one of the graphs looked like the symbol of Saradomin on RS.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment