Mod A - Some specific theme
Mod B - Some specific theme or something about Hamlet the character
Mod C - A non-essay text type
Overall - I'd be completely screwed for Mod A and B, and would be challenged by Mod C.What it was
Mod A - A general question.
Mod B - Something about disillusionment and struggle (general question really, as everything relates to these things)
Mod C - A general question.
Overall - I finished and I think I've answered all the questions appropriately! Oh gah I hope everyone else in my grade did well too... because my rank sucks xD
Time slept: ~1am-6.20am.
Study done: started studying at like 11... then woke up at 6.20 to continue to study until about 7.30. Even more last minute than Belonging. xp lol
Yes. No Moar HSC English. I returned my texts and it felt so right.

No comments:
Post a Comment