Fuck my dad. I will not marry someone like my dad. This includes the following characteristics
-lying
-gambling and so is shithouse at saving
-smoking
-illogical and stupid almost all the time
-uneducated
-does not know English/is fucking fob though he's been in Australia longer than I have
-thinks he knows everything
-talks retardedly, has shit points
-either works, watches TV or sleeps, that's all he does
-is so fucking inefficient in his duties
-is incredibly passive in terms of house duties
-believes in things without proof yet disses logical proposals
I just will not. God I'm so turned off right now. > . >
And you know what happened today? My dad called me up saying how do I spell my mum's name. Being a (pretty) good girl, I obliged and told the bank person. I then asked my dad "why?". He refused to answer and told me not to tell my mum. Of course, I told my mum. Now my mum's upset.
God I'm hating my dad so much right now. Why did my mum marry this man. I'm never trusting my dad in this way again.
EDIT: Woot my dad came home scolding me.
Dad: Why'd you tell your mum, I told you not to tell her *frown*
Me: Well you didn't tell why I shouldn't
Dad: I don't have to tell you. It's none of your business what I do.
Me: Well I guess I don't have to listen to you then
Dad: *flicks me in the head*
Mum: Don't you scold the daughter...
Me: You know what, I shouldn't have told you the spelling of my mum's name.
Dad: *no answer, walks away*
Me: Bastard...
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
._.' did he grab money off your mum's bank account or something?
my parents' bank safe*
shit :\ was he always like that? :\ *hugss*
Lol yep
*hugs back*
I can't say I can relate to you but I hope everything is ok Jess =/ Don't try to provoke your dad..
Post a Comment