Today was the first time in a long time (never?) that I've said that an exam was "cool". I didn't die at school even though I had heaps of interruptions like dinner out, aunt coming over like I told you about yesterday, relatives were playing mah jong and talking bs (which they do a lot) up to like 3 last night even though I had two bloody exams today. And.... now my bro is hanging with his "best friend" which I've also told you a few posts ago.
They are at my house. They piss me off. Why are some people so rude to me even though I don't do anything to them? I'm just trying to do my work, then these people come along to my house and **** around for their own enjoyment?? What?? What happened to respect?? Can you please stfu and gtfo??? Why am I talking like this?? Argh??
The Macquarie uni student at my house - the fob is always either laughing, whispering or clearing her throat. Bloody distraction. If I owned this house I would be like "hi can you please be quiet BECAUSE YOU'RE ******* ANNOYING." Well without the BECAUSE YOU ARE ANNOYING part. Shortly after she joined our house I got turned off Macquarie Uni soooo bad... have I mentioned that I generally don't like fobs? Most of the fob girls are incredibly sissy and overly "girly". I'm not saying that non-fob girls aren't though. They are, just less sissyness.
And then you say "but Jess doesn't that make you racist? Huh?"
No it's got nothing to do with race. It's the behaviour. I'm perfectly okay with Asians in terms of race but when it comes to the fobby behaviour and culture it makes me sick. And they also make some other Australians stereotype Chinese people living in Australia, including Australian-born-chinese people like myself, to be into Hello Kitty, eat rice all the time, talk ching chong and shit. I speak English and I like English computer games, okay?
Oh yeah and racist bigots. I don't like them. They say that Asians are taking over the world... well that's true, actually. But do they know.... that white people took over the world first? Who tried to "civilise" non-whites? Ohh snap!!
I mean absolutely no offence to any race in particular, I am only dissing people who piss me off.
**** it. I'm naming the bitches. Public naming and shaming ftw.
Victor is my bro's friend.
Victor: (looks at what I'm doing)
Me: ...
Victor: Hey Martin, she's doing some blog thing
Me: >.>
I absolutely hate privacy invasion as you may know by now. I feel like punching people in the face sometimes, but my niceness always stops it. What an irony.
And they always go on my computer. =.= wtf get off. MY TERRITORY RAWRRRR. ****** year 6 people. How am I supposed to study when they're so distracting? If only I had a "banish" spell like they did in Sims. That'd be so awesome. Or, teleother Lumbridge!! Haha, then they can join the rest of the noob guild, where they REALLY belong. MWAHAHAHAHA! (That was my witch laugh) vengeance ftw! >D
*storm breaks out, literally*
You know what, I am SCREWED. I just realised that I've returned my books that I need to write my English speech.
On a brighter note.
Dr Stokes: How was the exam?
Me: ... cool!
Dr Stokes (surprised tone): Cool! O.o
Me: You know the question where you had to find X ohms? That almost killed me
*everyone in the Science staffroom starts laughing*
Dr Stokes: Woah hang on let's move this outside
Me: Haha ok
Dr Stokes: Do you think you did well?
Me: Yes. Hopefully...
Dr Stokes: If you think you did well, chances are, you did. In Physics you know if you've done well or not. You just know the answers.
Me: Ohh hmm ok O.o
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment