Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Exam Day 2

The extension maths exam was so bad I could describe it with a swear word. A few people cried and pretty much everyone agreed it was the hardest maths exam so far. And what's with the last question about circles - all the information they gave us was a circle equation with THREE variables and a linear equation with 2 variables wtf? How am I supposed to work out the equation of the circle with that? Do they deliberately want to crush us or something? Yeah prolly. The difficulty of everything besides circles was easy compared to past papers but the circles were crazy. -.-

Well at least the worst day of my exam week (more like one and a half) is over (hopefully this is the worst, really). Today I did my English speech which I "prepared" last night even though I didn't have the books. O.o but anyways 3 minutes went fast, I stuttered a bit (grr) , went a bit overtime but I didn't really care that much cos I was more into maths extension. But since I prolly stuffed up maths extension and maths is apparently my strongest subject, what does that make me in English? Mhmm.

Bio... the thing I don't like about bio is, what exactly am I supposed to study? You would then say: the syllabus DUH.

Duh, I know! >.> The syllabus is too general and unclear.

At least I'm not sleepy, only tired. I slept in an hour today - woke up at 8. Thank God. Although I slept at 1 yesterday. Meh, better than 6 hours sleep.

I'm gonna eat something now, didn't have breakfast, recess or lunch (forgot my money -.-) .

No comments: