Thursday, September 3, 2009

*Eats Fried Rice Which Was Supposed to be Her Breakfast*

You may have been wondering what mark I got for my chem task. I got 90% (27/30). After I harassed the teacher of course. I wouldn't (couldn't) accept 86% (26/30), so I asked my teacher why I got 3 marks out of 4 for a particular question etc. I got one extra mark. now in the 90s... Phew. Maybe that would drag up the yearly mark...

But I have to be more focused on maths. And physics. And english. Everything. But not eco (I want to drop that asap).

Exams next week and the week after

Coming Saturday... piano exam
Monday - Chem, Physics
Tuesday - English Advanced speech which I have still not written, Maths Extension - this is the one I'm most worried about. I want to do Extension 2 maths in year 12, but Extension 2 is not going to happen if I screw up this exam. This, is about as important as my Physics Entry Test which I blogged about a few weeks ago. After I've done my Chem and Physics Exam, I will work my butt off for this. And by "working butt off" I mean working my butt off - my butt would like, hurt from all the sitting at the desk all night.
Wednesday - Bio
Thursday - Nothing! I'll prolly be doing my eco summary then
Friday - Eco
Monday - Maths (pointless much??)
Tuesday - Free, prolly doing study for English
Wednesday - English Advanced in-class essay on Othello

As you can see, the most nerdcore subjects are concentrated in Monday and Tuesday so it won't be an easy time.

I've been consistently staying up till 1 or 2am for the past at least 2 weeks, doing all work and no play... and I'm surprised I'm fine.

Well, define "fine" you say. Mmm by "fine" I mean that I'm alive and not collapsed or something, because in addition to lack of sleep, my eating habits have become poorer than ever. Often I don't eat breakfast and half the time don't eat lunch/recess because I'm too busy doing school stuff in the Library.

But I'm not the only one working her butt off. One of my classmates collapsed from exhaustion and had to see the doctor. Poor girl.

Welcome to HSC life.

No comments: