When you love something you're not supposed to love... it could be anything whether it's someone, something, somewhere... it's not good.
People say "wouldn't it be nice if people stopped hating and started loving?"
Sorry dreamers, but that is impossible. Where there's love, there's gotta be hate. It's like "like" and "dislike". They cannot exist without the other. When you love say chocolate or TV, you miss it when you're not with it. You suffer from a sense of deprivation. You feel cravings. You would hate to be away from the things you love. If you don't feel this, then you're not truly in love with them. If you truly hate something, you would love to see them suffer or diminish.
This is one thing I agree with the Buddhist religion, although I am not Buddhist. Buddhists try to find equilibrium between like and dislike, so that you completely eliminate hate hence suffering (YODA!!!!) (Good theory) from yourself so that you feel... wait what do you feel when you neither like nor dislike something? BODHI. ENLIGHTENMENT. Oh yes, that. You feel "understanding" and "awake". Reminds me of The Matrix lol. But I believe that we can't understand everything. It's like in Kung Fu Panda you know when Po stares into the blank piece of shiny fabric, "The secret is that there is no secret! :O".
I believe that you can't not "like or dislike" something. It is impossible on this world because for example you can't "not love and not hate" your parents at the same time! How can you be completely un-opinionated towards your parents even if you've never met yours! Everyone will always have opinions no matter what! Life cannot be a straight line y=mx+b. It cannot even be defined as a mathematical function because life is unpredictable. A lot of things are impossible on this world although at the same time the world is full of paradoxes. One of them is me. As I grow older, I notice more.
Anyways speaking of Buddhist religion... Reincarnation. If reincarnation is true... the population of people on this planet is growing exponentially... then where do these extra souls come from? It doesn't make sense! The souls must have been created by pre-existing people!
We are who we are, just as God said "I am who I am". We are born, love, we suffer, than we die and who knows where our souls go after that (probably destroyed if you believe that what comes up must go down). Unless you're Buddha. Then you're not human. You are... alien. :)
Must aliens really be worshipped? Why would worshipping super-human aliens bring you any closer to be like them? I doubt it.
Just be plain human. ;) (wait but religion is part of human nature oops)
And cause global warming of course, killing ourselves and all life but the single-celled creatures (I learnt from bio hehe).
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment