Monday, September 28, 2009

Indecency Grows like Mould through Cracks, causing All Kinds of Problems

"Shag bands a parent's worst nightmare" from news.com.au

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26131516-1248,00.html

"The game inv
olves a boy or girl trying to break the rubber band off the wearer's wrist. If it snaps, the wearer has to perform the favour corresponding to the colour."

That's disturbingly sick. What a stupid game! Stupid kids, so immature like Romeo and Juliet. A bunch of impulsive kids thinking they're the top class. -.-

I've heard at least one person say that Romeo and Juliet are sweet. I think otherwise. Look at their age. Juliet is 13. That's ridiculous. Romeo's age is not named, but everyone assumes he's 17. That would be illegal in today's context. You may say that I shouldn't relate Romeo and Juliet to the modern context but guess what my friend, there are Romeos and Juliets in our society! The only difference is that they wear more revealing clothes and generally swear a lot more. It is a cliche that kids run away because they want to escape the parents' control. And they commit suicide wtf? Impulsive teenagers much? Poor Friar Lawrence.

Which brings me to Love Story by Taylor Swift. Now if you recall my opinion on Romeo and Juliet, you would know why I don't like the lyrics. And it's so bloody overrated.

I don't believe in a perfect love story nor a "soul mate". I used to think that I could find someone like me, I thought I almost did, until they changed into someone I didn't like anymore. What I learned was that relationships solely based on common interests are incredibly risky relationships.

One day you're the best of friends cos you love everything they love, you grow a deep attachment to these things, then the next day, the relationship vanishes cos they're not the same anymore and you're just left there. It's like you're a seed, they plant you to the ground, they water you, you grow and you're happy where you are, until they leave you for some reason and you start dehydrating, wilting and dying, but you realise that your roots are already embedded in the dry soil and you can't move. Beware of relationships like that. I grew wayy too fast. But the irony was, I couldn't control myself. I was being too impulsive. Don't be like how I was. Avoid being impulsive especially if you're a teen like me. Be careful. Be smart. Don't be a retard.

There will be nobody exactly like you, and people can change themselves anytime. People will make different choices because they think differently. No one will be conditioned in exactly the same way you are. The closest person to a "soul mate" will prolly be your sibling/s, I'm afraid. A relationship is not so much about the similiarities which are cherished, it's more about the differences which each other accepts. So you naive dreamers out there, cut out the bullcrap please. Thx.

I do not support the sexualisation of kids. I really don't get what's so sexy about... nvm. I don't even like thinking about that kind of stuff. Maybe it's because I'm not a pedo unlike some others. I myself am a kid (cos I'm not an adult), but I don't do any of these kind of things to myself cos I have at least some dignity (remember I said that I don't want to be a slut). Even though technically you can say that my mind had been "corrupted" at the age of 5 or 6 (that's wayy earlier than everyone else), I am reasonably "conservative" unlike a few of my friends who are into slightly weird things which I don't really want to expand on.

"Geez Jess, what kind of friends do you have?"

What, I have friends?? Lol jk.

Omg, poor goat!! Thing... That's the most demented goat I have seen so far. Can you imagine being born demented and then being burned to death because you looked "evil"?
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26134803-13762,00.html
They should have kept it for scientific purposes.

I had maths tutoring... started learning about complex numbers and it's really weird...
Only 7 people in my maths class will be doing 4 unit maths, that's a lot less than I thought...

We got our Yr 12 timetables 3rd period today. I pretty much have maths everyday except one fortnightly day, and have double maths for 3 of the days. Double maths gets pretty intense. But I feel sorry for people with triple maths lol. That would be soo fun, not.

Other than maths, I have chem, physics, biology and 2 unit English. Here comes the maths/science nerd cos I can't do anything else for shit heyheyy. Oh and I have three free (lol@tongue twister) periods a fortnight. Hopefully I wouldn't waste them so much in year 12 as I did when I had them in Year 11.

God darn the physics homework assignment. Can you believe it? I was saving up bandwidth so I could use it a little more later, but my bro used up at least 15% of data in one go. Now the internet's as slow as ****. It's so frustrating to have such slow internet because someone used it for recreational purposes, when I need to use it the most for work purposes. Someone kill my bro for me, I'm too tired and have too much dignity.

Hey, hold it, I was joking! God...

It's 10:17pm and I've done nothing much... I should sleep or something or at least stop procrastinating. And my bro's watching TV. When he's doing the HSC, I'm so going to annoy him to bits cos I'm vengeful. Jk, I'm not THAT mean. For the moment...

Omg my bro was just watching the sickest thing I've seen on TV so far, again, I don't want to expand on it... SOME OF THE LATE NIGHT TV IS SO DISGUSTINGLY INAPPROPRIATE. WHY'S THAT EVEN ALLOWED TO BE SHOWN ON TV?? OMG. It's an American comedy show too. Oh God... (I'm not saying American people suck, I just don't like the trashiness of some of the shows)

**** the Australian commercial channels. Especially Channel 10. Too trashy. Too many American TV shows. Even the news weather guy Tim Bailey is trashy. Why does he have to provide weather news twice in the same news bulletin and talk in that annoying voice? It makes absolutely no sense. And why has Channel 7 started to copy this practice too? Sigh.

Do you know what's my favourite channel atm? SBS :D

Although I hardly ever get time to watch TV properly.

In reference to the title: If I do have cracks, I try to seal them. I don't want mould in me thx.

No comments: